Crystal
Japanese Wife Surprised: Amazing London! I watched TV Program: Japanese Wife Surprised again. The subject is wife in London. British don't like to change. They would like to present their own thinking to others, and not easy to compromise with another. I think it can be learned, because Asian easy to compromise with someone and give up their own thinking. But sometimes maybe will drive somebody crazy haha. And I found some special habit about washing their dishes(It seems normal in Europe.): They don't wash away the foam(detergent) in cleaned dishes. This is impassible in Asia,so I google the situation. They said: The detergent in there is natural and will decompose by humans, and their mother or grandma did that before, they are still healthy, so it's not necessary to wash dishes again. Well, maybe it's feasible in Europe, their detergent seems very safe. But I can't trust detergent, so I feel they are very brave.

Japanese Wife Surprised: Amazing London!

I watched TV program: Japanese Wife Surprised Again.
The subject is wife in London.

The British don't like to change. They would like to present their own thinking to others, and they do not find it easy to compromise with others. I think it can be learned, because Asians find it easy to compromise with someone and to give up their own thinking. But sometimes maybe will this drive some people crazy! haha.

And I noticed a special habit they have when washing their dishes. To Europeans, it seems normal in Europe.): They don't wash rinse away the foam (detergent) in cleaned after washing the dishes. This would be impossible in Asia, so I googled the subject. They said: The detergent in there is natural and will be digested by humans, and their mothers and grandmothers did that before them. They are still healthy, so it's not necessary to wash rinse the dishes again. Well, maybe it's feasible in Europe, their detergent seems very safe. But I don't trust detergent, so I feel they are very brave.

Really? The British don't rinse the dishes? I find that a little hard to believe.