john bayron
My country I'm really interested in way foreing people see my country Colombia.Unfortunately the violence and drugs have damaged our image in the world, but I have to say that all countries suffer of this problem. In the other hand can say my country is the place that everyone should know, amazing landscapes, people whose are friendly, brave and always receive foreign people with a big hug. We have all climates, if you want warm weather, our coast is the destination but you like cold climate should go center and south of our country. no to be afraid of coming here , good people are more than bad people, I completely sure about that. What do you think about my country? Thank for help correct this text.
3

My country

I'm really interested in way foreing foreign people see my country, Colombia.Unfortunately the violence and drugs have damaged our image in the world,. bBut I have to say that all countries suffer of this problem. In On the other hand I can say my country is the a place that everyone should know., It has amazing landscapes, people whose are friendly, brave and who always receive foreign people with a big hug. We have all climates;, if you want warm weather, our coast is the destination for you, but you like cold climate you should go to the center and south of our country. Do not to be afraid of coming here. , There are more good people are more than bad people;, I am completely sure about that. What do you think about my country?

Thank for help correct this text.

2

My country.

I'm really interested in a way for people to see my country Colombia. Unfortunately the violence and drugs have damaged our image in the world, but I have to say that all countries suffer from this problem. On the other hand, I can say my country is the place that everyone should know because of its amazing landscapes and the friendly, brave people who always welcome foreigners with a big hug. We have all climates. If you want warm weather our coast is the destination but if you like cold climates you should go to the center or south of our country. Don't be afraid to come here! There are more good people than bad people and I am completely sure of that.

So, what do you think about my country now?

Thank for helping me correct this text.

--------

Dude, I can't agree with you more. I am coming to Medellin in September for three months and everyone I have told here in the US (both Americans and Foreigners) have warned me of the dangers of Colombia and the past and blah blah blah. It's 2015, this is a different world and we know that we can't just let the past dictate the future nor can we let the media decide for us how millions of complex lives in another country are lived. 

Kudos to you for trying to get more people there. Keep at it, and I will join you!

I am on your team!