Ailsa
TodayNotes: Can't sleep Hello, everyone~ How are you? Now 2:21 am at Indonesia. And, I still awake. I can't sleep. I don't know why. Usually I'm take a sleep at 10 pm or 11 pm. I am really confused what to do now. I want to watching K-drama, but the download not yet finished. So, I just open MindPasta and Skype. Chat with my friends from another country. Writing in hangeul, and I keep not feel sleepy. I'm tried to sleeping, but my eyes still opened. So, I'm open the notebook and open my first book project. Just see my progress. And then, I'm open Italki and write here. Okay. I want to eat now. Time for sahur in Indonesia. So, goodbye and see you later in my next notebook! :)
1

Now it's 2:21 am at Indonesia. And, I'm still awake. I can't sleep. I don't know why. Usually I sleep at 10 pm or 11 pm. I am really confused about what to do now. I want to watch K-drama, but the download isn't finished yet. So, I just open MindPasta and Skype to chat with my friends from other countries. Writing in <em>hangeul?</em>, and I don't feel sleepy. 

I tried to sleep, but my eyes are still open. So, I opened the notebook and open my first book project just to see my progress. And then, I opened Italki and wrote here.

Okay. I want to eat now. Time for sahur in Indonesia. So, goodbye and see you later in my next notebook! :)