HyunWook Park
It Is Boiling Today It has been really hot today.I was feeling dying at my work place. Whenever I went out for some reason, I sweated so much!. When I came back to my office, I sweated too because indoor was as hot as outdoor. It is so strange for me(or to me?) that it is not easy to find air-conditioning (air conditioning system?) here in Germany. It is very easily found in Korea nearly everywhere. I suppose every single house has got air-conditioning at home as the summer of Korea is extremely hot compared to German summer. However, today was insanely hot. The hardest thing was that there was no air-conditioning at my office. Let's say it is really hot in Korea, sometimes the temperature reaches over 35 degrees and it is humid at the same time which means people generally feel hotter than actually it is (Korea is not as humid as Southeast Asia though). But, the thing is, we have got an air-conditioning everywhere, so there is nothing wrong if you stay indoor. However, it seems having an air-conditioning at home or office is not common at all here in Germany. I can probably understand that as Germany is generally not so hot, but today was too bad especially without air-conditioning..I really hope weather will become cooler.
1

It Is Boiling Today

It has been really hot today.I was feeling dying at my work place.

I felt that I was dying in my work place today. (office?)

Whenever I went out for some reason, I sweated so much!.

The humidity is killing me,? whenever I went outside I broke out into a terrible sweat.

When I came back into my office, I sweated too because my office was just as hot as outdoor. the outside.

It is so strange for me(or to me) that it is not easy to find air-conditioning (an air conditioning system?) here in Germany. It is very easily found in Korea as it is nearly everywhere. I suppose every single house has got air-conditioning at home as the summer of in Korea is extremely hot compared to the much milder summer in Germany.German summer.

However, today was insanely hot. The hardest thing was that there was no air-conditioning at my office. Let's say it is really hot in Korea, sometimes the temperature reaches over 35 degrees and it is humid at the same time which means people generally feel hotter than it actually it is (Korea is not as humid as Southeast Asia though). But, the thing is, we have got an air-conditioning everywhere, so there is nothing wrong if you stay indoor. However, it seems having an air-conditioning at home or in an office is not common at all here in Germany. I can probably understand that as Germany is generally not so hot, but today it was so bad especially without air-conditioning..I really the hope weather will become cooler very soon!.