Thuong
Friday, 07/03.15 another hot day I had written that Friday is the happiest day of all week. Because you can leave work earlier to come home, or to go for shopping, or get toghether with friends. I'm always looking forward to Friday afternoon but today i hope it never comes. The reason is I have nothing to do, no where to come, nobody to meet. The previous two are due to the super hot weather in all Germany now. I know, i complain too much about the weather as I'm the only person who is suffered from it. Of course not, the thing is I have a room on top of an old and low quality house. I used to like it then now I have the only idea about moving from this room. Its very sad that the last place that you used to take a rest after a tired working day, hide from noisy and crowded city now trun back to you. :( I spent all day outside in the lab, in some shopping malls just to stay away from my room. However, at night I have only choice to come back home. The third thing makes me unhappy today is I feel like having no friends here. I sometimes enjoy tobe alone and un comfortable being around people. Despite of that, sitting alone and watching people who has accompanies enjoy their life make me be upset. Thats all for such a bad day!