Javier Bohórquez
My journey Today I had a good journey of work. I had two meetings , one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The second one was more interesting because in the meeting there was a person who is important for me who is the chief of human resources, I think that because she can realize that I am worried about to do a good job for example I have been asked to analize the expenses of the company in terms of distribution as such we need to determine the costs of every service that the company offers to the clients. I hope to do a good job which is not easy at all but I have all the motivation to give results that benefit to the company in order to improve and be an significant competitor in the market.
1

My journey

Today I had a good day of work. I had two meetings, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The second one was more interesting because an important colleagie of mine was there, who is the chief of human resources. I think she sees that I am concerened with doing a good job, and so I have been asked to analize the expenses of the company in terms of distribution, and as such, we need to determine the costs of every service that the company offers to clients. 

I hope to do a good job, which is certainly not an easy task, but I am very motivated to produce positive results that will improve company performance and solidify them as a significant competitor in the marketplace. 

Hola Robert. Aqui en el hospital tenemos un software que maneja base de datos de oracle. Tambien uso muhco Microsoft Excel.. I need to work to learn how to determine the cost of services in the hospital I am looking for a software or something like that.

My journey

Today I had a good journey of work. I had two meetings, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The second one was more interesting because in the meeting there was a person who is important for me who is the chief of human resources. I think that she realizes that I am careful about doing a good job. For example, I have been asked to analyze the expenses of the company in terms of distribution since we need to determine the costs of every service that the company offers to the clients.
I hope to do a good job, which is not easy at all. However, I have all the motivation to give results that benefit to the company in order to improve and be an significant competitor in the market.

Interesante! Soy un maestro de escrito y contabilidad. Quiero trabajar en contabilidad! Qué software usas? Yo uso Microsoft Excel. Enseño QuickBooks, una sistema probablemente demasiado pequeño por un hospital. Buena suerte con tu proyecto!

My journey

Today I had a good journey of work. I had two meetings , one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The second one was more interesting because in the meeting there was a person who is important for me who is the chief of human resources, I think that because she can realize that I am worried about to do a good job for example I have been asked to analize the expenses of the company in terms of distribution as such we need to determine the costs of every service that the company offers to the clients.
I hope to do a good job which is not easy at all but I have all the motivation to give results that benefit to the company in order to improve and be an significant competitor in the market.

My journey

Today I had a good journey to work. I had two meetings, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The second was the more interesting because at the meeting there was a person who is important to me as the head of human resources, She is important to my future and I want to help her realize that I am anxious to do a good job. For example I have been asked to analize the expenses of the company in terms of distribution, as we need to determine the costs of every service that the company offers to clients. I hope to do a good job which is not always easy but I have great motivation to achieve results that benefit and help the company to improve and become a significant competitor in the market.

Espero que esto pueda ayudarle - Daithi