可妖可孽
A small part of my papaer. hope someone can find some mistakes for me. many thanks With the impact of international trade and global economy, the business activities among countries are becoming more and more frequent. China, as one of the biggest developing country in the world, is developing increasing quickly in trade with western countries. There is deep relationship between trade cooperation and business negotiation. People always tend to pay their attention to the verbal communication, which is considered as the most important and direct communicative method in business negotiation. However, body language is more real and effective to transfer a person's emotions and attitudes. In international business negotiation, body language and verbal communication will never be found to be separable. Body language is a very important tool for the successful communication. The information provided beyond language, which can never be ignored. This paper mainly uses the literature review method to summarize the application of body language in business negotiations which bases on the experience of predecessors. The author lists a series of body language in business negotiations to analysis the meaning in business negotiation, which makes readers to understand the application of body language in business negotiation between China and England more clearly and easily. This paper attempts to explore the use of body language in business negotiations so as to enhance negotiators’ body language cognition in international business negotiations, avoid mistakes and improve the success rate of business negotiation.

A small part of my paper. hope someone can find some mistakes for me. Many thanks.

With the impact of international trade and the global economy, business activities between countries are becoming more and more frequent. China, as one of the biggest developing countries in the world, is developing increasingly quickly in trade with western countries. There is deep relationship between trade cooperation and business negotiation. People always tend to pay attention to verbal communication, which is considered the most important and direct communicative method in business negotiation. However, body language is more real and effective to communicate a person's emotions and attitudes. In international business negotiation, body language and verbal communication will always be inseparable. Body language is a very important tool for successful communication. The information provided beyond language, which can never be ignored. This paper mainly uses the literature review method to summarize the application of body language in business negotiations which is based on the experience of predecessors. The author lists a series of examples of body language in business negotiations to analyze the meaning in business negotiation, which makes readers understand the application of body language in business negotiation between China and England more clearly and easily. This paper attempts to explore the use of body language in business negotiations so as to enhance negotiators’ body language cognition in international business negotiations, avoid mistakes and improve the success rate of business negotiation.