Mathieu
learning vocabulary For a couple of days, I try to learn at least five words per day in German. At the beginning, it was pretty easy but after ten days it is getting harder. It is much more difficult to remember all the new words and their meaning. I want to give up sometimes but I know it is not a solution because if I really want to improve my German I have to increase my vocabulary too. I have been thinking if I would use another way to learn new vocabulary. If I change of methods it would work but I don't know for sure if this will work. It is my dream to speak German properly and I work very hard to reach my goal. Learn a language takes so much time and it is my biggest problem because I would like to reach the fluency in a couple of months.
1

learning vocabulary

For a couple of days, I've been trying (1) to learn at least five words per day in German. At the beginning, it was pretty easy but after ten days it is getting harder. It is much more difficult to remember all the new words and their meanings. I want to give up sometimes but I know it is not an solution option (2) because if I really want to improve my German I have to increase my vocabulary too. I have been thinkingabout if I would use using another way to learn new vocabulary. If I change of methods it would might (3) work but I don't know for sure. if thiswill work. It is my dream to speak German properly and I work very hard to reach my goal. Learning a language takes so much time and it is my biggest problem because I would like to reach the fluency in a couple of months.

(1) Here you use the present perfect continuous tense because you're talking about something started in the past and continuing in the present.

(2) This is a better word to use.

(3) "Might" is used to show something is possible in the future, but not certain.