Husrev Ayten
It's been long time in United States. I came to Washington, DC in last September. I really happy to spent my time here and experienced many things which are i can't experience them in Turkey. I couldn't improve my English as I wish but I tried my best and this is my point and I think most important part of learning new language is learning their culture and their daily life. If you can feel yourself just like them one day, it's done. You did it. I had some barrier on my learning way but as say I tried and I'm happy :) I hope I'll come back Washington one day and I'll walk again at these beautiful alleys and parks. See you again Guys !!
1

I've been long time in United States for a long time.

I came to Washington, DC in last September. I am really happy to have spent my time here and to have experienced many things which are I can't experience them in Turkey. I wasn't able to improve my English as I wanted to, but I tried my best and that was the point. I think the most important part of learning new language is learning their culture and their daily life. If you can feel yourself just like them one day, it's done. You did it. I had (or: There were) some barriers to my learning way but as I said, I tried and I'm happy :) I hope I'll come back Washington one day and I'll walk again down/through these beautiful alleys and parks. See you again Guys !!

Good job! The second-to last sentence is a little tricky because we usually say "walk down an alley" and "walk through a park." It would probably be safest to say "visit" or "see." 

Hey Husrev! Glad to hear you had a nice time. I bet everyone would like to know more about your experience. Things that struck you as funny or different here. Hope to hear more from you!