Silvia
Hello everyone! Hello everyone! My name is Silvia! I’m from Mexico city. I want to improve my English, because I think it is important to, and maybe next year I will travel to the USA. I don’t think my English is that bad, but I haven’t used it for a long time, so maybe is getting worse. So I decided to write this post in English! I’m just going to talk a little about me. I studied gastronomy /culinary arts in Mexico city. I’m currently learning Japanese. I like rock musoc, as well as jpop, jrock, kpop, alternative, some pop, some rock in Spanish, arab music, etc. I like finding new types of music! I like reading, I prefer novels. 2 months ago I read 1984, it was such an awesome book, I think everyone should read it. I have read 2 books in English, and I’m reading one for the moment. I like it but sometime it is difficult, I’m still in that “phase”?/moment of language learning where you translate instead of understanding the thing you are reading in the language you are reading it. Maybe because I used to hate English. Now I like it! Thank you for your time! I hope you can correct or make comments if any

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
My name is Silvia! I’m from Mexico City. I want to improve my English, because I think it is important to, and maybe next year I will travel to the USA.
I don’t think my English is that bad, but I haven’t used it for a long time, so maybe it is getting worse, so I decided to write this post in English!
I’m just going to talk a little about me.
I studied gastronomy /culinary arts in Mexico city. I’m currently learning Japanese.
I like rock musoc, as well as jpop, jrock, kpop, alternative, some pop, some rock in Spanish, arab music, etc. I like finding new types of music!
I like reading, I prefer novels. 2 months ago I read 1984. It was such an awesome book! I think everyone should read it. I have read 2 books in English, and I’m reading one for the moment CURRENTLY. I like it but sometime it is difficult. I’m still in that “phase”?/moment (USE PHASE HERE)of language learning where you translate instead of understanding the thing you are reading in the language IN WHICH you are reading it.
Maybe because I used to hate English. Now I like it! Thank you for your time! I hope you can correct or make comments if any.

Very well done. Just some very minor corrections to clean it up a little.  How did you become fluent in a language that at first you did not like?