Mariam
It's difficult to learn other language . I'm trying to learn more and more about English . I'm learning Everyday but sometimes it seems impossible to be fluent in English . I am wondering how can some people learn two or three new languages at the same time . I think It's a hard work .
2

It's difficult to learn other language .

I'm trying to learn more and more about English . I learn Everyday , but sometimes it seems impossible to be fluent in English . I am wondering how can some people learn two or three new languages at the same time . I think It's a hard work .

Hint : in English we don't use everyday with the present contious . Everyday indicates or describe an action that happens regular so we use it with present simple

Hint 2 : the position of the verb ( can ) is right because it is a modal verb so it comes before the subject and you can excuse Angela because she speeks a street language

I agree with you that learning a new language is difficult just in the biginning and then it will be much easier by practising hope to you the best and keep going !

1

It's difficult to learn other language.

I'm trying to learn more and more about English. I'm learning every day but sometimes it seems impossible to be fluent in English. I am wondering how can some people can learn two or three new languages at the same time. I think it's a hard work.

It is hard work! It looks like you're doing well, though. :)

Thanks dear :)
I agree with Angela; You're doing really well Mariam :) MashAllah...