Kathy
A good moment in Family Some minutes ago I arrived home, I was with family taking the dinner in a restaurant. But when we were deciding what to eat it has an stressfull moment because anybody knew what to choose. But finally we could eat in peace and enjoy a good moment in family, each one eating what prefered and in my case I choose chinese food, I really like it.

A Nice Time With the Family

Some minutes ago I arrived home, and I went out to a restaurant with my family. While were deciding on what to eat, everyone seemed a little stressed because nobody knew what they wanted to order.  Finally, everyone made up their minds so that we could eat in peace and enjoy our time together as a family.  Everyone enjoyed their entrées, and in my case, I choose chinese food which I really like.

A Good Time With My Family

A few minutes ago I came home. I had been with my family having dinner in a restaurant. When we were deciding what to eat it was stressful because nobody knew what to order. But, finally, we ate in peace and enjoyed a good time with our family. Each one of us ate what we wanted.  I liked the Chinese meal I ordered.  

A good moment in Family

A few minutes ago I arrived home, I was with family having dinner in a restaurant. When we were deciding what to eat I had a stressful moment because everybody else knew what to choose. But finally we could eat in peace and enjoy a good time with family, each one eating what they preferred and in my case I chose Chinese food. I really like it.

A Good Time with Family

I arrived home a few minutes ago. I was with my family, eating dinner at a restaurant. When we were deciding what to eat, it was a stressful moment because nobody knew what to choose, but finally we could eat in peace and have a good time with each other, each one eating what they preferred. In my case, I chose Chinese food, and I really liked it.

A Good Time With moment in Family

Some minutes ago I arrived home, I was with my at a restaurant for family taking the dinner in a restaurant. But When we were deciding what to eat, there was a it has an stressfull moment because anybody no one knew what to choose. But Finally we ate could eat in peace and had enjoy a good time moment in family, each one eating what they prefered, and in my case, I choose Chinese food, I really like it.