Nathalia Moreno
Swimming pool Was so cold and also was raining yesterday then my dad made to us coffee and tea, so my brother, my cousin and I spent time on the whole night talking about the first time on the swimming pool. Was funny because my brother felt his muscle sprain then he drowned, but we were next to him and we could helped.

Swimming pool

It was so cold and it was also raining yesterday then my dad made to us coffee and tea, so my brother, my cousin and I spent time on the whole night talking about the first time we went to a swimming pool. it was funny because my brother felt his muscle sprain then he sank (*), but we were next to him and we could helped.

(*) <em>Drowning is death caused by liquid entering the lungs. The verb "to sink" is the right one in this case, because fortunately your brother is still alive.</em>

Swimming pool

It was so cold and it was also was raining yesterday. Then My dad made to us coffee and tea, so my brother, my cousin and I spent time on the whole night talking about the first time on in the swimming pool. It was funny because my brother felt his muscle sprain then he drowned went under the water, but we were next to him and we could helped.

Hi! I'm JR in New York and I'm happy to help you improve your spoken English! If you need help, please add me / respond back! Hope to chat soon and become great friends! Add me on QQ International at: 1990992857 or ooVoo at: 6214337481