Sofia
The state where I live: Guanajuato The specific place where I live is a small city called Leon, located in the state of Guanajuato; in the center of Mexico. The weather here is nice, i mean, is warm during the summer and cool during the winter. However, during Spring is really hot and dry. But it´s in this season when many tourists come to see all the attractions offered in general by the state. First at all, the capital city Guanajuato, has many historical an cultural attractions. It´s the place where the majority of the Mexican Independence struggle took place. Also there are mummies that looks like the Egyptian ones without the bandages and the luxuries, that were find it in the old cemeteries in the city. It seems scary but it´s really interesting, each mummy has a story related with love, revenge or sickness that make you feel how they felt after they died. In general all the state has historical places, wherever you go you will see an antique building or monument that tells how the things looks like several years ago. I really love my city and its stories, and i would like to invite you to come and see all the attractions that we have to show you.
1

The state where I live: Guanajuato

The specific place where I live in a small city called Leon, located in the state of Guanajuato; in the center of Mexico.

The weather here is nice, I mean, it's warm during the summer and cool during the winter. However, during spring it is really hot and dry. But it´s in this season when many tourists come to see all the attractions. offered in general by the state.

First at all, the capital city Guanajuato, has many historical an cultural attractions. It´s the place where the majority of the Mexican Independence struggle took place. Also there are mummies that looks like the Egyptian ones without the bandages and the luxuries, that were found it in the old cemeteries in the city. It seems scary but it´s really interesting, each mummy has a story related to  with love, revenge or sickness that makes you feel realise how they felt after they died.

In general, all the whole state has historical places, wherever you go you will see an antique old building or monument that tells how the things looks like were several years ago. I really love my city and its stories, and I would like to invite you to come and see all the attractions that we have to show you.

Hola There are also many amazing attractions in small cities. Compared to living in big cities, living in small ones can bring us different feelings, notably growing up in small towns