maram
Good Morning Hello everyone There is something I want tell you about .I'm a Muslim so l don't talk with men at all because that's doesn't allowed in Islam . I'm here to learn languages.I need from you correct my writing and help me. I thank you very much for your help, that's what I want . but I can't be partner language with men. Just women please . Thank you
1

Good Morning

Hello everyone. 
There is something I want to tell you about. I'm a Muslim so l don't talk with men at all because that's doesn't not allowed in Islam.
I'm here to learn languages. I need from you to correct my writing and help me. I thank you very much for your help, that's what I want, but I can't be a language partner language with men, only Just women please.
Thank you.

Good Morning

Hello everyone
There is something I want to tell you about. I am a Muslim so l don't talk with men at all because that isn't allowed in Islam. [apart from my family] 
I'm here to learn languages. I need you to correct my writing and help me. Thank you very much for your help, that is what I want . I can't be language partners with men. Just women please.
Thank you

Oh, i almost forgot. Good luck finding a language partner.
Wait, you do not talk to any man, ever, at all ? Or you talk to men in your family only ? I would be very curious to know. And is that a common practice in Islam or does it change per country ? In addition if you do not talk to them does that imply you can not write to them either ? Hmmm.
Salam Don't be trapped by sectarianism, but I can understand it since you are living in Saudi Arab, where wahabi is popular. I know some girls who talk with men from North Africa, maybe it's because they believe light Islam. To be honest, if you can contact with some guys properly(not over the Islamic rules), you can broaden your horizon.