Juri
Dilemma l'm in a confusing situation now. in one hand is job offer from wine market, where I started to work and study all things about magic world of wine. It's really great experience but my father will not support me when he"ll discover my new job place. In second hand there is an opportunity to work in juridical direction. It's interesting too. Furthermore it"ll make my parents proud and happy. Its a big dilemma and I can choose just one way. My head is gonna blow)

Dilemma

l'm in a confusing situation now. on the  one hand is  a job offer from wine market, where I started to work and study all things about magic world of wine. It's a really great experience but my father will not support me once he discovers my new job place.
On the other hand there is an opportunity to work in the field of (??) justice. It's interesting too. Furthermore it"ll make my parents proud and happy.

Its a big dilemma and I can choose only one direcition. My head is gonna blow)

Choose the one you prefer- it's your life.

Dilemma

l'm in a confusing situation now. On the one hand, I have a job offer from the wine market, where I work, and study all things about the magical world of wine. It's really a great experience but my father will not support me when he discovers my new work place.
On the other hand, there is an opportunity to work in the juridical direction. It's interesting too. Furthermore, it"ll make my parents proud and happy.

It's a big dilemma and I can only choose one path. My head is gonna blow)

Nope, nope. We like your head where it is. Do not do anything funny to it.