Echo Song
4th July I went to have my English lesson this morning, then I went to a lecture. I was kinda busy this morning. Now it's 3pm. I'm about to do my homework and make a plan for my vacation. Tomorrow I'll have a physics lesson so I also have to review my physics homework. I've just met an American friend on italki. She's very kind and is willing to explain the difference between Chinese and American culture to me. We cannot talk very often on account of the time difference. When she gets up, I am about to sleep. I like the advanced education concept in America, and I hope I can work hard and get into an American university in the future. Recenly I wacthed San Andreas (a movie). I realized the importance of protecting yourself when a bad accident suddenly happen to you. It's very educational! I like the heroine very much. She's brave and smart and I should learn from her.

4th July

I went to have my English lesson this morning, then I went to a lecture. I was kinda busy this morning. Now it's 3pm. I'm about to do my homework and make a plan for my vacation. Tomorrow I'll have a physics lesson so I also have to review my physics homework. I've just met an American friend on italki. She's very kind and is willing to explain the difference between Chinese and American culture to me. We cannot talk very often on account of the time difference. When she gets up, I am about to sleep. I like the advanced education concept in America, and I hope I can work hard and get into an American university in the future.
Recently I wacthed San Andreas (a movie). I realized the importance of protecting yourself when a bad accident suddenly happen to you. It's very educational! I like the heroine very much. She's brave and smart and I should learn from her.