Ulian
Do you believe that men and women can just be friend? There are two reasons that I don't believe men and women can just be friend. The first reason is the nature instinct of men. Most of men are thinking about how to have a sex. According to the theory of evolution, men should be positive about having sex. Otherwise, their specimen will extinction eventually. That makes men are difficult to be just friend. And the second reasons is women. Most of women are sensitive. When men fall in love with women, women usually sensitive enough to know it. But women always pretend they don't know that. Their emotion overwhelm their consciousness. But when men find out they don't have chance. They would not care about women as usual. And then, the woman realize that she can't live without him. She falls in love with this man. Finally, they fall in love with each other. Above two reason are why I think it's impossible for men and women can just be friend.
Thanks for your comments. I do believe what you mentioned above. For me, I have a good friend who is a woman. And we're just friend. The reason why I write this article because I try to look things in the opposite way. I want to flexibly think things. Also, choosing tough point to practice is the part of my purpose. Anyway, many thanks for your comments. Wish you have a good day.
I disagree. Maybe this is true for young people, but I have many male friends and there is no problem about confusing sexual attraction with friendship when you get older.