Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. A rebel was not sober, so he inflicted pain his girlfriend. She got a few scars and bruises. 2. She felt grief, because she didn't want to recall that circumstance. 3. She urgently called to the police. They arrived very quickly staying their car on the pavement. 4. She didn't conceal this narrative from the police. She said that her boyfriend had abused his force. 5. She tried to struggle with his shortcoming, but it was his incorrigible trait to apply his force. 6. He often insult her, it was self-evident for him to argue with her. They lived in constant tension. 7. She blamed him that he was a rude. He always frowned and showed his disgusting smirk. 8. Apparently he was addicted to another girl and his girlfriend revealed it. 9. She teased him, so he became angry like a dinosaur. 10. She always felt shivers up her spine living with him.

Please correct these sentences

1. A scoundrel was not sober, so he inflicted pain on his girlfriend. She got a few cuts and bruises.
2. She felt grief when recalled the incident.
3. She urgently called the police. They arrived very quickly, parking their car on the pavement.
4. She didn't conceal this narrative from the police. She said that her boyfriend had abused his force.
5. She tried to struggle with his shortcoming, but it was his incorrigible trait to apply his force.
6. He often insulted her, it was self-evident that he enjoyed arguing with her. They lived in constant tension.
7. She blamed him for being rude. He always frowned and showed his disgusting smirk.
8. Apparently he was addicted to another girl and his girlfriend realised it.
9. She teased him, so he became angry like a dinosaur.
10. She always felt shivers up her spine living with him.