game rules I am now doing a project and its necessary for me to design a game and demonstrate the game rule in English. but I face a little difficulty in words and grammar. So if there is someone help me correct the words, I would very appreciate. GAME 1 HAPPY BARREL rules: There are lots of coins in the bottom of the barrel. The participates should put their hands in the barrel and grab the coins as many as possible. The group grabbing the largest number of coins in 2 minutes is the winner GAME 2 RELAYED-BALL PASSING rules: 3 people as a group with total 4 group grab the non-newtonian fluid and make it a ball-shaped like the video shows pass the ball to the participate next to you all 3 participate in the group must reach the ball and the third participate throw the ball to the cup at the end, the group with the most non-newtonian fluid in their cup is the winner
1

Game rules

I am now doing a project, and it is necessary for me to design a game and explain the game rules in English.  I face however a little difficulty with the words and the grammar. So if there is someone who can help me correct the words, I would greatly appreciate it.

GAME 1 HAPPY BARREL
Rules:
There are a lot of coins in the bottom of a barrel.
The participants should put their hands in the barrel and grab as many coins as possible.
The group grabbing the largest number of coins in two minutes is the winner.

GAME 2 RELAYED-BALL PASSING
Rules:
Three people per group with a total of four groups.
Grab the non-newtonian fluid and make it into a ball-shaped form, like the video shows.
Pass the ball to the participant next to you.
All three participants in the group must reach the ball, and the third participant must throw the ball into their cup.
At the end, the group with the most non-newtonian fluid shaped balls in their cup is the winner.