lavender
something get from <revenge> "my father was innocent" the begining words of every episode,always as the start of another exciting begining."revenge" is a story about a girl who avenge for his father,David clark.The man was very kind,and had many friends arounds,but,it was his friends who set him up,and brought him to the death,even the one him love most. Then came to the main part of whole story,the daughter of the David Clark tried her best to revenge for his father.she is smart and prudent enough to deal with the foes,and all her success in avenging thanks to her ally, a group of loyal friends. But not everything come to a happy ending, even thought there have not a ending yet. In this story, people cheat each other ,betryed each other,they tear some peole apart for get what they want, they dig a grave for others, but bury themselves finally. In this world, we never know what will happen next,we like planning,we like to make promise,but we don't know when and how will we let it come true. we like to live under a beatiful dream,that seems we are light a light on the road of going to tomorrow. say that's wrong can't be my words,people have their way, so do I, happy everyday is what i should do next,and don't intertwined with what don't happen yet. good night. love u and always,to myself.
This is good review!

something get from <revenge>

"my father was innocent" the begining words of every episode,always as the start of another exciting begining."revenge" is a story about a girl who avenge for his father,David clark.The man was very kind,and had many friends arounds,but,it was his friends who set him up,and brought him to the death,even the one him love most. Then came to the main part of whole story,the daughter of the David Clark tried her best to revenge for his father.she is smart and prudent enough to deal with the foes,and all her success in avenging thanks to her ally, a group of loyal friends. But not everything come to a happy ending, even thought there have not a ending yet. In this story, people cheat each other ,betryed each other,they tear some peole apart for get what they want, they dig a grave for others, but bury themselves finally. In this world, we never know what will happen next,we like planning,we like to make promise,but we don't know when and how will we let it come true. we like to live under a beatiful dream,that seems we are light a light on the road of going to tomorrow. say that's wrong can't be my words,people have their way, so do I.