Mar
Example of writing formal letters to request information Dear Mr Webster First of all, thank you for your letter. I´m writing to provide you with information about the visit to your academy. Nowadays know a foreing language like English, provides you the opportunity to get a good job and a language to communicate whe you visit foreign countries.Study English in a city with native speakers is the best way to improve it. This is the main reason to go to an Academy during the summer holidays. I have been asked to my group what they prefer: stay in a hostel or with a local family. They chose the second option, stay with a local family. We would like to know more about the families for example if their have any pets at home. Some of the pupils are allergic. It´s a very important point because we have to make a list with the families and the pupils that they are going to receive. As you know, all my group are teenagers. They like doing outdoors activities like practise different sports. They like football, basketball and swim. They not only like practise sports, but also like visiting the city. Thanking you in advance for this information

Example of writing formal letters to request information

Dear Mr. Webster,

First of all, thank you for your letter. I´m writing to provide you  with information about your visit to the academy. Knowing a foreign language these days, such as English, provides you with an opportunity to get a good job and good communications when visiting foreign countries. Studying English in a city with native speakers is the best way to improve on it, making it an important reason to go to the Academy during the summer holidays.

I've asked my group if they had prefered to stay in a hotel or with a local family, and they chose the second option. We would like to know more about the local families, so we can group them based on whom they are compatible with, considering allergies to pets and the sort. 

As you know, my group consists of teenagers, they enjoy outdoors activities, sports such as football, basketball and swimming. But sports aren't their only favorite activity, my group enjoys visiting the city as well

Thank you in advance.