Jose
A little problem with languages As I told you the day before yesterday. I'm learning English and French at languages official school. Now, I'll have to be enrolled next Monday in first advanced (B2) in English and in first intermediate in Frech (B1). In that case, I should go to class just on Tuesday and Thursday. It would be perfect for me because I last 15 minutes to arrive there by car and I'd spent less money in petrol. In addition to this, I want to be enrolled in Italian language next course because I need it a little bit to deal with customers at work. I was living in Italy for 5 months as a Erasmus student in 2009/2010, but I have forgotten a lot of things. And that's the problem. I have to do an level exam to know to access to a course or another since September. If I access to basic level, there is no problem, classes are on Monday and Wednesday. On the contrary, if I acces to intermediate level classes are also on Tuesday and Thursday. Moreover, classes would be in another school far away at home. So, I would have classes of 3 languages at the same day and in different schools. What do you think about that? What do you recommend me to do? A lot of languages for me? :D Thank you in advance! Best regards.
1

A little problem with languages

As I told you the day before yesterday. I'm learning English and French at the languages official school of languages. Now, I'll have to be enrolled by next Monday in first advanced (B2) in English and in first intermediate in French (B1). In that case, I will go to class just on Tuesday and Thursday. It will be perfect for me because it only takes me 15 minutes to get  there by car so I won't spent a lot of money on petrol.

In addition to this, I want to be enroll in an Italian language next course because I need to be able to speak a little bit of Italian to deal with customers at work. I was living in Italy for 5 months as an Erasmus student in 2009/2010, but I have forgotten a lot of things. And that's the problem. I have to do an entry level exam to determine which course is suitable for my level. I have to do this by September. If I enroll in the basic level, there is no problem, classes are on Monday and Wednesday.

On the contrary, if I enroll in the intermediate level classes are also on Tuesday and Thursday. Moreover, classes would be in another school far away from home. So, I would have classes for three languages on the same day and in different schools.

What do you think about that? What do you recommend me to do? Is it too much for me? :D Thank you in advance!

Best regards.

Well done. Red = corrections. Blue = suggestions.

It takes me 15 minutes to drive there/to eat my lunch/to read a newspaper = Tardo 15 minutos en .......

A bus, a dog, a cat,  an apple, an antelope, an example, an exam. = Like ''al'' in Spanish.

Here is a link

http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/an_or_a.htm

1

A little problem with languages

As I told you the day before yesterday. I'm learning English and French at the official school of languages. Now, I'll have to be enrolled next Monday in first advanced (B2) in English and in first intermediate in Frech (B1). In that case, I should go to class just (would just go to class) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It would be perfect for me because I last only need 15 minutes to arrive there by car and I'd spend less money on petrol.

In addition to this, I want to be enrolled in Italian language next course year (curso = year, school year, academic year) because I need it a little bit (OR now and again, occasionally) to deal with customers at work. I was lived in Italy for 5 months as an Erasmus student in 2009/2010, but I have forgotten a lot of things. And that's the problem. I have to do an level exam to know which course to access to a course or another since in September. If I access the basic level, there is no problem, classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays.

On the contrary, if I access the intermediate level, classes are also on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Moreover, classes would be in another school far away at from home. So, I would have classes of for 3 languages at on the same day and in different schools.

What do you think about that? What do you recommend me to do? A lot of languages for me? :D Thank you in advance!

Best regards.

Very good!  Muy bien!  Tres bien!  Molto bene! ;)

A great piece of writing, José!  Well done.