Kamel
for you Hi , My name is Kamel , I enjoy reading , yoga , making friends allover the world , watching movies and listening to music! I have a Master degree in commerce , but I'm more interested in languages , I enjoy teaching my native language to foreigners and let them know about our heritage and culture , I'm proud to be an Algerian citizen ,. my teaching style will be more about practicing pronounciation , as I know that there are some letters in Arabic don't exist in English , I can make it easier for my friends!. I believe that watching movies and listening to songs in a specific language is a useful way to learn that language, I'll be happy to let my friends know more Arabic movies and songs! I hope to hear from you soon!
1

Hi, my name is Kamel, I enjoy reading, yoga, making friends allover the world, watching movies and listening to music! I have a Masters degree in commerce, but I'm more interested in languages, I enjoy teaching my native language to foreigners and letting them know about our heritage and culture, I'm proud to be an Algerian citizen. My teaching style will be more about practicing pronounciation, as I know that there are some letters in Arabic that don't exist in English, I can make it easier for my friends!. I believe that watching movies and listening to songs in a specific language is a useful way to learn that language, I'll be happy to let my friends know more Arabic movies and songs! I hope to hear from you soon!