volynn
Tours of Phuket Last week i had went to Phuket where sounds like beautiful and amazing island in Thailand.Thailand is a tropical country,so the weather always sunshine.I went to beach for learn swimming,because i can't swim yet.In addition to ,i also have snorkeling and speedboat. In evening, we went to see Phuket Simon Cabaret ,the Shemale are really beautiful and sexy. For curiosity, i had searcher imformation about the shemale, knew their life is not easy.They have a short life ,maybe near fourty years old they will death.In order to survive, to earn more money,they should keep improve the level of performance and make the more and more buautiful by injection of hormones and take medicine. All in all , that is a important memories, every travel can bring me think and experience. Maybe one day i can travel around the world. Keep moving!

Tour of Phuket

Last week I went to Phuket, which is a beautiful and amazing island in Thailand. Thailand is a tropical country, so the weather is always sunny. I went to the beach to learn swimming because I still don't know how to swim. In addition to this, I went snorkeling and on a speedboat ride.

In the evening, we went to see the Phuket Simon Cabaret. The ladyboys are really beautiful and sexy. Out of curiosity, I searched for imformation on the ladyboys and found out that their life is not easy. They have a short life expectancy and they die at the age of around 40 years old. In order to survive and earn more money, they keep trying to improve the level of their performance and make themselves more attractive by injecting hormones and taking medications.

All in all, this was a memorable trip. Every travel can be a thought-provoking and enriching experience for me.

Maybe one day I will be able to travel around the world. Don't stand still!