navid
Why people tend to keep their money with low profit in none governmental financial org In Iran? In the country with corrupted finance that is wrapped with bribe and Interference by military forces and with an absolute oil dependent financial economic, with low performance, people avoid to invest in any short-term or long-term investment. Therefore people prefer to keep their money with low profit in banks, than having them in high risk investments. None-governmental financial organization is an important part of an economy. Trustful and reliable financial organizations can improve the whole economy in a country and they can prevent the large financial economy crisis and heal increase the tension and improve it, which is made by mismanagement of governments.
1

Why people tend to keep their low profit money in non-governmental financial organizations in Iran?

Because in the country with a corrupted financial system which is wrapped up in bribery and interference from military forces, and with an absoluty oil dependent financial economy, with low performance, people avoid investing in any short-term or long-term investments. Therefore, people prefer to keep their money in low profit in banks, rather than having it in high risk investments. Non-governmental financial organizations are an important part of an economy. Trustworthy and reliable financial organizations can improve the whole economy in a country and they can prevent large financial economic crisis as well as increase or improve the tension, which is made by mismanagement of governments.