Javier
A letter to a friend (pleeease, help me with this text, nice people of Italki!!! Thank you!!) Dear Kim, It’s not a great favour to let you stay at my flat, you deserve it and more. In fact, it is the less that I should do for you. As for the keys, you can ask my neighbour Juan for it. He lives at the next door, in the number 8. I left him the keys and informed him about your stay at my flat for a month. He is a great guy, maybe you can try to befriend him. He could help you if you would have any problem and he is the best guy to go out in all the city, he knows every bar. Regarding the flat, it is small but cozy. I have leave clean sheets inside the wardrobe for you. Be careful when you will take a shower, because hot water lasts just five minutes more or less. Lastly, there is a supermarket just in front of the flat which is open twenty four hours, so don’t worry about food. Unfortunately, they don’t have Irish beer, so I bought twelve cans of it in other supermarket and I have left you it in the fridge, am I a good friend or not? Well, that’s all for now. Write to me soon to tell me how goes everything. All the best, Carmen
1

A letter to a friend (pleeease, help me with this text, nice people of Italki!!! Thank you!!)

Dear Kim,

It’s not a great favour to let you stay at my flat; you deserve it and more. In fact, it is the less least that I should can do for you.

As for the keys, you can ask my neighbour Juan for it them. He lives at the next door, in the number 8. I left him the keys and informed him about your stay at my flat for a month. He is a great guy, so maybe you can try to befriend him. He could help you if you would have any problems and he is the best guy to go out with in all the city. He knows every bar.

Regarding the flat, it is small but cozy. I have leave left clean sheets inside the wardrobe for you. Be careful when you will take a shower, because hot water lasts just five minutes, more or less.

Lastly, there is a supermarket just in front of the flat which is open twenty-four hours, so don’t worry about food. Unfortunately, they don’t have Irish beer, so I bought twelve cans of it in the other supermarket and I have left you it in the fridge. Am I a good friend or not what?

Well, that’s all for now. Write to me soon to tell me how goes everything is going.

All the best,

Carmen

That's a very nice letter!

1

Dear Kim, 

It’s not a great favour to let you stay at my flat, you deserve it and more. In fact, it is the least that I can do for you.

As for the keys, you can ask my neighbour Juan for it. He lives at the next door, in apartment number 8. I left him the keys and informed him about your stay at my flat for a month. He is a great guy, maybe you can try to befriend him. He can help you if you would have any problem and he is the best guy to go out with in all the city, he knows every bar.

Regarding the flat, it is small but cozy. I have left clean sheets inside the wardrobe for you. Be careful when you will take a shower, because hot water lasts just five minutes more or less.

Lastly, there is a supermarket just in front of the flat which is open twenty four hours, so don’t worry about food. Unfortunately, they don’t have Irish beer, so I bought twelve cans of it in another supermarket and I have left it for you in the fridge, am I a good friend or not?

Well, that’s all for now. Write to me soon to tell me how everything goes.

All the best,

Carmen

All corrections are welcomed.