Lady
What the happines actually? I think, that the true happiness it isn't material things. It's close people beside you, it is things that you love. Some people haven't things that they love . I mean interests, hobbies . And the main is DREAM, if you have it, you are truly happy, because you have aims, hope , desire to live! Dream! Always dream! Life can't be boring, it is full of interesting things, just you didn't see it yet.
1

What is happiness actually?

I think that the true happiness it isn't about material things. It's being close to people beside you, it is doing things that you love. Some people don't have things that they love, I mean interests and hobbies. And the main thing is to have a DREAM, if you have it, you are truly happy, because you have aims, hopes, a desire to live! Dream! Always dream! Life can't be boring, it is full of interesting things, just you haven't seen them yet.

What the is happiness actually?

I think that the true happiness it isn't material things. It's close people beside you, it is things that you love. Some people haven't don't have things that they love. I mean interests or hobbies. And the main thing is the ability to DREAM, if you have it, you are truly happy, because you have aims, hope, desire to live! Dream! Always dream! Life can't be boring, it is full of interesting things, just you didn't see it yet. even if you haven't discovered them yet.

it is absolutely true ! I think so too