Beckie
做10个句子练习. 1。我爸爸几年以前去过那里,和他说那里很美丽的地方。 My father went there a couple of years ago and he said it was absolutely fantasic. 2。我想去那里是便宜的。因为我现在手上的钱不多了。 I think it would be cheap to go there. As I don't really have that much money right now. 3。我想我应该学得更用功一些。 I think I need to study more. 4。前两天我得到了成绩单。我非常失望我的成绩。 I got my grades back a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed with the results. 5。我想上大学的比这个很简单。 I thought the university was going to be a lot easier than it is. 6。也许在几个月后 , 我应该歇止出去贪玩,和真的应该在家,和要努力学习更刻苦。 Maybe for the next couple of months, I have to stop going out so much and really just stay at home and do more studying. 7。我总是想你。我时时想起你。 I'm thinking about you all the time. 8。我在想我的未来。 我要健康 (我要身体好了-可以用这样吗?),我应该吃更健康的食物。 I'm thinking about my future. I need to be healthy, then I need to eat more healthy food. 9。你可以停止一会儿你做得为开会? Can you stop what you're doing for a minute and have a meeting? 10。我有重大项目。为了完成的那项目要长时间,虽然你没有余裕的时间为开会。 I have a huge project at work. The project is going to take a long time to complete that you don't even have enough time to have a meeting.
3

做10个句子练习.

1。我爸爸几年以前去过那里,他说那里很美丽的地方。 Unlike English, you don't need to write 和 in this sentence. You could say this sentence as 他说那里很美丽, or 他说那里是一个很美丽的地方.
My father went there a couple of years ago and he said it was absolutely fantasic.

2。我想去那里是便宜的。因为我现在手上的钱不多了。
I think it would be cheap to go there. As I don't really have that much money right now.

3。我想我应该学得更用功一些。
I think I need to study more.

4。前两天我得到了成绩单。 拿到(get) or 收到(receive)  is more appropriate here. In this sentence, 得到 is more like obtain.

我非常失望我的成绩。 我对我的成绩非常失望
I got my grades back a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed with the results.

5。我想上大学的比这个很简单我把上大学想得太简单了
I thought the university was going to be a lot easier than it is.

6。也许在几个月后 之后的几个月, 我应该歇止 停止 出去贪玩,和真的应该在家,和要努力学习更刻苦待在家里,更努力地学习

之后的几个月=for the next couple of months, 几个月后=a couple of months later. 

Maybe for the next couple of months, I have to stop going out so much and really just stay at home and do more studying.

7。我总是想你。我时时想起你。
I'm thinking about you all the time.

8。我在想我的未来。 我要健康的身体 (我要身体好了-可以用这样吗?不可以哦,不太对),我应该吃更健康的食物。
I'm thinking about my future. I need to be healthy, then I need to eat more healthy food.

9。你可以停止一会儿你做得为开会你可以停止你手头上的工作来开个会吗?  手头上的工作 is what you could say orally as what you're doing. is like in order to. 
Can you stop what you're doing for a minute and have a meeting?

10。我有重大项目。为了完成的那项目要长时间,虽然你没有余裕的时间为开会。 我有个重大的项目要做。为了完成这个项目要花很长时间,所以我没有足够的时间来开会。虽然=although, 所以=so.  I'm not even sure can you use 余裕 as an abjective. Anyway, 足够 is more common and appropriate here as enough. 
I have a huge project at work. The project is going to take a long time to complete that you don't even have enough time to have a meeting.

Oh my_ not tree but three XD
laogui32 : Haha, actually that's killing tree birds with one stone; studying English,Chinese and getting to know good friends ;)
'killing two birds with one stone'??? haha (sorry, put it against the next sub-thread)
I think the most important thing when learning a language is to keep studying one's favorite things. I have many good books just I feel bored easily when I read grammar books. So I like this way so much :)