Zoé
Why is it so important to speak English ? Hi I'm gonna talk to you about why it is so important for me to speak English very well ! First I'm totally in love with this language, I love hearing people talking English, the accent is amazing (I know you are thinking I'm crazy but I'm not ^^) ! Then, for me it's really important to speak English because today, in the world, it's the only language that everybody can understand everywhere, it's a sort of link between different populations, between people in general. It's also important because when you travel (travelling is very important for me too) all the informations are written in English, when you speak English it's like you have a sort of passeport to understand the world. That's why in the future I would like to be an English teacher in France, to give to my students the gift to "understand the world" and the possibility to talk with anybody. Finally, in a closer future, I need to have a good mark in English for my exam at school, so I found this website which is a really good thing to practice. Thank you for reading my very philosophical text ^^
1

Why is it so Important to Speak English?

Hi, I’m going to talk to you about why it is so important for me to speak English well! First, I’m totally in love with this language. I love hearing people talking English, and the accent is amazing (I know you are thinking I’m crazy but I’m not ^^)! For me, it’s really important to speak English because today, in the world, it’s the only language that everybody can understand. It’s a sort of link between different populations, between people in general. It’s also important because when you travel (traveling is very important for me too), information is written in English, and when you speak English, it’s like you have a sort of passport to understand the world. That’s why in the future I would like to be an English teacher in France, to give my students the gift of “understanding the world”, and the possibility to talk with anyone. Finally, in the near future, I need to have a good mark in English for my exam at school, so I found this website, which is a really good resource to practice.

Thank you for reading my very philosophical text ^^

Your English is very good, I was really interested in this entry! Good luck to you!

1

Hi I'm going to talk to you about why it is so important for me to speak English very well ! First I'm totally in love with this language, I love hearing people speak English, the accent is amazing (I know you are thinking I'm crazy but I'm not ^^) ! Then, for me it's really important to speak English because today, in the world, it's the only language that everybody can understand everywhere, it's a sort of link between different populations, between people in general. It's also important because when you travel (travelling is very important for me too) all the information is written in English, when you speak English it's like you have a sort of passport to understand the world. That's why in the future I would like to be an English teacher in France, to give to my students the gift of "understanding the world" and the possibility to talk with anybody. Finally, in a closer future, I need to have a good mark in English for my exam at school, so I found this website, which is a really good way to practice. 

I love the British accent because it's the one I hear the most. But people who speak English in general, I don't know how to say it, but I find their accent really beautiful, the language is beautiful ^^ I know there are many accents but I don't know every American accent... Yes I come from France, and for me the French accent has nothing special ^^
Hello, What do you like about the accents you hear from English speaking people? Which countries are you referring to when you comment on the accents: British, Australian, American, etc? In the U.S. there are many accents. I live in the U.S. and sometimes I have a difficult time understanding the people who live in the south like Louisiana, Tennesse, or Mississippi. Are you from France? I like French accents.