Moisés
The weeding and the suit Two or three post ago I wrote about a stag and hen party which I was. Today it’s the weeding. The wedding will be in a place near to my city, just 27 km Google Maps says. The weeding will took place in a place where you can find the chapel and the restaurant in the same place. For this time I have bought a new suit. I had one but it’s old and you know, the style change a lot. My girlfriend suggested me a deep blue suit and not navy blue, because probably it’s more conventional. I went to a shop with her, and we looked some of them and I like it. I think it’s more informal and versatile and definitely it’s not a conventional colour. Finally I bought the deep blue suit with a bow tie. I never used a bow tie but I looked a friend with one of them many months ago and it seems elegant. I don’t know it will be the best option for a weeding but I don’t understand and It seems me good :-)
2

The wedding and the suit

Two or three posts ago I wrote about a stag and hen party which I was at. Today it’s the wedding. The wedding will be in a place near to my city, just 27 km according to Google Maps says. The wedding will took take place in a place location <em>(to avoid repeating "place")</em> where you can find the chapel and the restaurant in the same place.

For this time event I have bought a new suit. I had one but it’s old and you know, the styles change a lot (<em>or</em> the style changes a lot).

My girlfriend suggested me a deep blue suit and not rather than navy blue, because probably it’s more conventional. I went to a shop with her, and we looked at some of them and I liked it. I think it’s more informal and versatile and it's definitely it’s not a conventional colour.

Finally I bought the deep blue suit with a bow tie. I never used a bow tie before but I looked saw a friend with one of them many months ago and it seems elegant. I don’t know if (<em>or</em> whether) it will be the best option for a wedding but I don’t understand mind(?) and it seems me good to me :-)

Good stuff! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

I wasn't sure about the last sentence, where you wrote "but I don't understand...". My correction assumes you were trying to say "no me importa..." but maybe I misunderstood the meaning.

1

Two or three posts ago I wrote about a stag and hen party which I was in. Today it’s the wedding. The wedding will be in a place near to my city, just 27 km Google Maps says. The wedding will took place in a place where you can find the chapel and the restaurant in the same place. 

For this event I have bought a new suit. I had one but it’s old and you know, the style has changed a lot.

My girlfriend suggested me a deep blue suit and not navy blue, because probably it’s more conventional. I went to a shop with her, and we looked at some of them and I liked them. I think it’s more informal and versatile and definitely it’s not a conventional colour.

Finally I bought the deep blue suit with a bow tie. I never used a bow tie but I saw a friend with one of them many months ago and it seems elegant. I don’t know if it will be the best option for a wedding but it seems like a good option to me! :-)

<em>Have fun!</em>

Thanks a lot Tim!
I agree with the corrections below BUT I would also correct "I have bought a suit" to "I bought a suit". Also, you are likely to hear the word "navy" to mean dark or deep blue.