Anna
My first recipe This is my first recipe. It took me 30mins to make it.There are few things I realized after finished this cooking and recipe. 1. My sense of art is much terrible then I thought. I also need to improve my design skill as well. 2. Don't cook too much, otherwise you might have to finish it all by yourself. Especially when your mum seems doesn't enjoy it. 3. Let people see what you are doing. Don't hide it from anyone. If you did something wrong, they will tell you. If they say something useless. Just let it be.

My first recipe

This is  the my first recipe I have followed. It took me 30mins to make it.There are a few things I realized after making it. finished this cooking and recipe.

1. I am not as artistice as I thought.My sense of art is much terrible then I thought. I also need to improve my design skills as well.

2. Don't cook too much, otherwise you might have to finish it all by yourself. Especially when your mum seems doesn't seem to enjoy it.

3. Let people see what you are doing. Don't hide it from anyone. If you did do something wrong, they will tell you. If they say something silly/inappropriate, useless. just let it go be.