Okimuy
Rush Hours in Tokyo, Japan This is the second negative information about Japan following my last note. As you may know, the rush hours on a train has become a synonym for Tokyo. I can tell how crowded it is. In a word, you can float in a terrible case if you are skinny. The other day, I ran against this situation in Shibuya station. (Shibuya is famous for a crowded crossing where 3,000 pedestrians at a maximum walk at one-time green light.) Before floating, it starts getting hard to breathe because my lungs are pushed. As you can see, no one can control even our hands so there is no tube gropers under these circumstances. That means they aim at the different time. The worst situation is when the trains start running again after an accident. The accident usually means that someone jumped in front of a train. As this happens every day everywhere, we got used to it and think "don't do that in the rush hours" rather than pity, except when we see an actual scene. Probably, the congestion of a train during Tokyo rush hour is the worst more than any trains. I'll be glad if you correct this note and make it more decent.

Rush Hours in Tokyo, Japan
This is the second negative piece of information about Japan following my last note.

As you may know, the rush hours on a train has become a synonym for Tokyo. I can tell how crowded it is. In a word Basically, you will find yourself in a terrible situation floating around if you are skinny. The other day, I ran into this situation in Shibuya station. (Shibuya is famous for a crowded crossing where 3,000 pedestrians at a maximum walk at one-time once at a green light.) Before floating, it starts getting hard to breathe because my lungs are get pushed. As you can see, no one can control even our their hands so there is no tube gropers under these circumstances. That means they aim to attack at the a different time. The worst situation is when the trains start running again after an accident. The An accident usually means that someone jumped in front of a train. As this happens every day everywhere, we got have gotten used to it and think "don't do that in the during rush hours" rather than pity, except when we see an actual scene. Probably, the congestion of a on trains during Tokyo rush hour is the worse more than any other trains.
I'll be glad if you correct this note and make it more decent.