Melisa
Time and English Sometimes I have a lot of interest to learn English. This is an lenguaje that I would like to speak perfectly but not always I have the time to dedicate it. My mother always reminds me the useful which is learn new idioms, and including she wanted that I learn many lenguages as I can. I tried to reads books but it takes me a lot of time because I have to look for different word in the dictionary. I would lie if I said it does not helped me x) Al least I can follow with the reading and that way help me to improve a little. My problem is that I have not continuity. I like to see the study of this lenguaje with fun ^^ because there is interesting ways to learn :)

Time and English

I Sometimes have a lot of interest to learn English. This is an lenguaje wich I would like to speak perfectly but I don't have always time to dedicate it. My mother always reminds me is useful learn new languages, and including she wanted that I learnt as languages as I can.
I tried to read books but it takes me a lot of time because I have to look for different words in the dictionary. I would lie if I said it does not helped me x) Al least I can follow with the reading and that way help me to improve a little. My problem is that I have not continuity.
I like to see the study of this lenguaje with fun ^^ because there is an interesting way to learn :)

Hay alguna cosita al principio que no estoy del todo seguro, a ver si algún nativa te corrige jeje.

Time and English

Sometimes I have a lot of interest to in learning English. This is an language that I would like to speak perfectly, but do no not always I have the time to dedicate to it. My mother always reminds me the of something useful, which is learn new idioms, and she wants me to ncluding she wanted that I learn as many languages as I can.
I tried to reads books but it takes me a lot of time because I have to look for up different words in the dictionary. I would be lying if I said it did not helped me x) At least I can follow with the reading and that way it helps me to improve a little. My problem is that I have not continuity.
I like to see there is a way to study of this language with fun ^^ because there are interesting ways to learn :)

Estoy apriendiendo espanol.  No me gusta estudo con los libros, prefero usar italki, duolingo, la musica espanol, y hablamos con espanol hablantos por skype. Si quieres practicar ingles y espanol para skype, me envia un mensaje.