Husrev Ayten
New Kindle This year I have experienced their many products and honestly I can tell you guys, Amazon is organizing very well. Finally I bought a kindle and it's better than I await. However sometimes they can't deliver their products at the right time. On the other hand they are listening you and they're trying to find a perfect solution. Husrev :)
1

New Kindle

This year I have experienced their many products and honestly I can tell you guys, Amazon is set up very well. Finally I bought a Kindle and it's better than I expected. However, sometimes they can't deliver their products on time. On the other hand, they are listening to customer feedback and they're trying to find a perfect solution.
Husrev :)

____________

I agree!  I have a Kindle Paperwhite and I absolutely love it.  It's lighter, thinner, and easier to hold than most real books.  The integrated low-power LED lighting which projects the light inwards rather than outwards like most displays do in conjunction with the e-ink display allows easy reading in both direct sunlight and in the dark without eye strain.  Also, I'm able to read for several hours a day for somewhere around 2 weeks without having to charge the battery.  As a result, I personally find the reading experience on a Kindle better than with real books.  It is definitely a great product.