blue_flower
Writing a letter :) London, 4/7/2015 Dear Sarah, how are you? How is your holiday going? I hope you are really enjoying it! Unfortunately, my holiday will be short this year. Yesterday I arrived in London, after an almost-two-hour flight. I was told that flying is really stressful but it wasn't that stressful at all...maybe because it didn't last long. I'm quite sure that if my flight had lasted longer, I'd be worn out. However, once I arrived, I immediately fell in love with this beautiful city! I've never been in London before and I couldn't imagine it would be so great! I ate in little restaurant and later visited a museum. Unfortunately, the hostel where I'd be staying isn't in London (it's about 25 minutes away from the city). Nevertheless, when Martha, the daughter of the hotel's owner, picked me up, she told me the hostel was small but a sheer jewel. In fact, as I got out the car, I was surprised how wondrous the little paradise which stood in front of me was. I'm writing to you but my attention is continuously drawn by the ancient fountain in the courtyard. All around there are beds in full bloom. You should have come here! I couldn't have found a better accommodation! And the people are all smiles and laughter! I really feel so good here. And Martha has such a contagious laughter...last night, when I was in bed, I heard her laugh upstairs: I couldn't stop myself from laughing! By the way, I finished the book you had lent me! As soon as I visit , you, I'll give it back. I finished it and shortly afterwards I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. Today I'm going to visit the museum of modern Art. Martha suggested me to visit a museum of ancient weapons, but honestly, I'm the least bit interested in it. Write me what you're doing and what you're going to do. Do not forget to buy a souvenir for me! Looking forward to your reply Yours Cristina

Writing a letter :)

London, 4/7/2015

Dear Sarah,
how are you? How is your holiday going?
I hope you are really enjoying it!
Unfortunately, my holiday will be short this year. Yesterday I arrived in London, after an almost-two-hour flight. I was told that flying is really stressful but it wasn't that stressful at all...maybe because it didn't last long. I'm quite sure that if my flight had lasted longer, I'd be worn out. However, once I arrived, I immediately fell in love with this beautiful city! I've never been in London before and I couldn't imagine never imagined it would be so great! I ate in a little restaurant and later visited a museum. Unfortunately, the hostel where I'd I'm {don't use the conditional; you are already at the hostel} be staying isn't in London (it's about 25 minutes away from the city). Nevertheless, when Martha, the daughter of the hotel's {is it a hotel or a hostel?} owner, picked me up, she told me the hostel was small but a sheer {nice adjective!} jewel. In fact, as I got out of the car, I was surprised how wondrous {nice adjective!} the little paradise which stood in front of me was. I'm writing to you but my attention is continuously {slightly better: continually} drawn by the ancient fountain in the courtyard. All around there are flower beds in full bloom. You should have come here! I couldn't have found a better accommodation! And the people are all smiles and laughter! I really feel so good here. And Martha has such a contagious laughter...last night, when I was in bed, I heard her laugh upstairs: I couldn't stop myself from laughing!
By the way, I finished the book you had lent me {bit better: the book you lent me}! As soon as I visit , you, I'll give it back. As soon as I visit you, I'll give it back. I finished it and shortly afterwards I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. Today I'm going to visit the museum of modern Art. Martha suggested me to that I visit a museum of ancient weapons, but honestly, I'm not {'not' is necessary here} the least bit interested in it. Write me what you're doing and what you're going to do. Do not forget to buy a souvenir for me!
Looking forward to your reply
Yours, Cristina