The movie Paranormal Activity. The last movie I watched was Paranormal Activity. The plot is about a young couple who lives in a beautiful house and their lives could be perfect except that there is a "thing" which makes stranges noise during the nights. That thing've hounded the girl since she was a child, and she lived in another house with her family. At first, she and her younger sister could feel it, even both of them could see a dark shape in front of their beds and feel its breathing every single night, but only the older could hear how the thing pronounced her name. She and her family had to move to another house because her home caught on fire from unknown causes. The time passed and she grew up, she still could feel it, but just in dreams or when she heard at night. But things got worst when her boyfriend started to record them, not only while they were sleeping but also when they were awake and do their daily lives during the day. That's way you can see in fist person the manner in which they reacted to the things that happens, at first simples sound but after that, the thing show its angry when the boyfriend started to make fun of it to record its reaction. The girl is so scared so she call a "ghost specialist" who said that thing was not a ghost but a demon. The man warmed them not to get it angry and, of couser, not to try to speak with that thing, because, that could mean like let in come in the house. The specialist, didn't want to deal with the matter, so he advised them to call a demon specialist, who could handle that terrifying problem. Although she wanted to call that second man, the boyfriend told her that kind of people are utterly liars, so he would be who protect her aginst the demon, but, even if he said that, he continued to dare the thing. ( The film is long and I getting tired to try to explain the plot, so I'll stop here for the moment)

The movie Paranormal Activity.

The last movie I watched was Paranormal Activity. The plot is about a young couple who lives in a beautiful house and their lives could be perfect except that there is a "thing" which makes stranges noise during the nights.

That thing've has hounded the girl since she was a child, and she lived in another house with her family.

At first, she and her younger sister could feel it, even both of them could even see a dark shape in front of their beds and feel its breathing every single night, but only the older one could hear how the thing pronounced her name.

She and her family had to move to another house because her home caught on fire from unknown causes.

The time passed and she grew up, she still could feel it, but just in dreams or when she heard it at night.

But things got worst worse when her boyfriend started to record them, not only while they were sleeping but also when they were awake and do going about their daily lives during the day.

That's way, you can see in fist person first hand the manner in which they reacted to the things that happens, at first simples sounds but after that, the thing shows it's angry when the boyfriend started starts to make fun of it to record its reaction.

The girl is so scared so she calls a "ghost specialist" who said that thing was not a ghost but a demon. The man warmed warned them not to get it angry and, of couser, not to try to speak with that thing, because, that could mean like let in allowing it to come in the house.

The specialist didn't want to deal with the matter, so he advised them to call a demon specialist, who could handle that terrifying problem.

Although she wanted to call that second man, the boyfriend told her that kind those kinds of people are utterly liars, so he would be the one who would protect her against the demon, but, even if though he said that, he continued to dare defy the thing.

( The film is long and I getting tired to try to explain the plot, so I'll stop here for the moment)

There are a lot of things that I didn't say about the story, and everything I talked about the movie, happens in the first part of the movie, so I encourage you to watch the movie, if you haven't watched yet, and if you want to know how ends. :)
The big spoilers ????