Katherin
Some Questions 1. Who do you love most in the world? 2. Do you like practice a sport? 3. How do you take your coffee? 4. What it's your favourite book? 5. When did you last cry? 6. What it's your favourite music? 7. Are you fed up with your work? Why?
1

Some Questions

1. Whom do you love most in the world? es la verdad no decimos "whom" mucho pero cuando se escibe, lo mejor esté usarlo

2. Do you like to practice a sport? Do you like to play any sports?

3. How do you take your coffee?

4. What's your favourite book?

5. When did you last cry?

6. What's  (what is)  your favourite music?

7. Are you fed up with your work? Why?

Thank you for your answer Emilio!! 1. My family! 2. Hum.. Well, I don´t practice sport. :s But Somedays, I do exercise ah ah ah... And I like walk. 3. I like take capuccino! 4. I don´t have one favorite book, I like many!! "El Principito" It´s a traditional book, "Pride and Prejudice" By Jane Austen, "Sauces de Hiroshima" I don´t remember the author!... "1984" by George Orwell. And the poems of Benedetti y Neruda. 5. My last cry...This friday... 6. I like it indie- rock, rock in spanish, and sometimes traditional music. 7. No, I am happy in my work =)
1. Who do you love most in the world? I think that they are my parents 2. Do you like practice a sport? I like it a lot, but someday I am lazy to do anything xD, I like play football, and tenis, go with my bicycle, runn and hiking 3. How do you take your coffee? I discover the coffee this year, because everyone in the job drink it, and I don’t know how I like more yet xD, but now I like it! 4. What it's your favourite book? Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami 5. When did you last cry? It was two years ago 6. What it's your favourite music? Rock music!, but I like a lot kind of music! :) 7. Are you fed up with your work? Why? No! I’m really good! PS: What about you?
My answers: 1- My parents / 2- Now, I can't because I had an accident / 3- Coffee makes me feel sick / 4- La pasión según Carmela, de Marcos Aguinis / 5- Yesterday / 6- I like to listen different kind of music / 7- Not yet / P.S. : I tried to write it without help from a traductor :D