The GRE Test I have been studying for the GRE test for the last few weeks. A friend of mine told me that she needed to take this test because she is going to study in the US. Then, I looked into this test on the internet and found it very challenging. So, I decided to take this test as well. I don't intend to study in America, though, since I am not millionaire. However, I like to test myself. Since I was a child I have always been kind of a competitive person. I plan on taking this test in October this year after taking the IELTS. Although, it seems like I won't get a good score since my English is not good and I sometimes think it's getting worse every day. If anyone knows of any good resources for studying for the GRE test and shares them with me, I will be extremely grateful.

The GRE Test

I have been studying for the GRE test for the last few weeks. A friend of mine told me that she needed to take this test because she is going to study in the US. Then, I looked into this test on the internet and found it very challenging. So, I decided to take this test as well. I don't intend to study in America, though, since I am not millionaire. However, I like to test myself. Since I was a child I have always been kind of a competitive person. I plan on taking this test in October this year after taking the IELTS. Although, it seems like I won't get a good score since my English is not good and I sometimes think it's getting worse every day. If anyone knows of any good resources for studying for the GRE test and shares them with me, I will be extremely grateful.

<em>no hay nada error que puedo ver</em>