Andrea
My scout life Well, this is the first time in a long time that I'm writing in english... I think that actually I forgot all my school english. I can't think in other theme for my first note that my scout life. I am scout since 2002, when I was 10 years old. In my first day in my scout group my leader penalize me cause I spoke with my brother in a ceremony and for this motive I promised me that I never return to this site... But the next week I see new activities, and met wonderful persons that changed my life. Since this moment I fell in love to the scout movement. Later I be scout for many years; I went to many campaments and competitions and I learned really much things that made me a better person. In 2013 I went to "JamCam" a big event with people from many countries like Perú, Germany, Argentina, Panamá, Mexico, US, Ecuador and Brasil. In this event I have met others cultures and customs, and I learned many differences between this countries. Finally in May of actually year (2015) I decided retired me from the scout movement, almost for a time, while I finish college and later I want returned to be a scout chief and give to others child's the opportunity to become scouts and change their lives.

My scout life

Well, this is the first time in a long time that I'm writing in english... I think that actually I forgot all my school english.
I can't think in other theme for my first note than my scout life.
I have been a scout since 2002, when I was 10 years old. In my first day in my scout group my leader penalized me because I spoke with my brother during a ceremony and for this motive because of that I promised myself that I would never return to this site... But the next week I saw new activities, and met wonderful persons who changed my life. Since that moment I fell in love with the scout movement.
Later I be I was a scout for many years; I went to many camps and competitions and I learned really much many things that made me a better person.
In 2013 I went to "JamCam" a big event with people from many countries like Perú, Germany, Argentina, Panamá, Mexico, US, Ecuador and Brasil. In this event I have met learned about other cultures and customs, and I learned many differences between these countries.

Finally in May of this year (2015) I decided to retired me from the scout movement, at least for a time, while I finish college and later I want to returned to be ascout chief and give to others children the opportunity to become scouts and change their lives.