Echo
These days Last week and this week, I am busy with my final exam. A few days ago, my mother told me that my grandfather’s cancer reappeared. This time its very serious and at that time, I was at school. I thought my grandpa can be alive in this summer. Yesterday I finished my final exam and go back home, and my father told me that my grandfather was died. Then I cried, because I haven’t seen him the last time. Before he always asked my anut and my mother ‘when does Echo come back?’. He always mentioned my name. yes, he missed me and he wanted to see me, but I don't know his cancer is so serious and my mother never told me that grandpa is dieing. I am stay at school all the time and I thought I must get home and visit him. But when I come home, he is in the land. I know birth, senility, illness and death is a matter of common phenomena among people. I just want to visit him when he would be dead and told him I am good and I will try my best to be better and make him proud of me. I love you, grandpa.