Collins
First Time Here Hi all,I'm chinese and from ShangHai.I have got a selfstudy 1year long.But the progress of learning slowly. I hope to meet more friends here and make progress together:)

First Time Here

Hi everyone. I'm Chinese and from ShangHai. I have a self-study that is one year long. My learning progress is going slowly.
I hope to meet more friends on here and make progress together:)

Hello, nice to meet you! I hope iTalki can help you learn English quickly and that my corrections are helpful. :)

First Time Here

Hi all, [1,2] I'm Chinese and from Shanghai [3].  I have got a selfstudy 1year long been teaching myself for one year [4, 5].  But the my progress of learning slowly has been slow
I hope to meet more friends [6] here and make progress together:)

----

[1] Saying "Hi all" is fine and has the same meaning as "Hi everyone".  Yet "Hi everyone" is more natural.

[2] Always use a space (' ') after every comma (',') and full stop ('.').

[3] 上海 is written in English as Shanghai (the second syllable uses a lower-case letter 'h').  Similarly, 北京 is written in English as Beijing.

[4] If you are currently teaching yourself, the phrase is "teaching myself" (i.e., present tense).  If you have <em>finished</em> teaching yourself, the phrase is "self-taught" (i.e., past tense).  As examples:

-- "This year I am teaching myself how to paint." (You are still learing how to paint.)

-- "I am a self-taught painter."  (You now know how to paint.)

[5] This sentence is a little confusing, because you have not said what you are learning.  The following sentence would be better.

-- "I have been teaching myself English for one year."

[6] Hannah suggested inserting the preposition 'on'.  While that is fine, it's not necessary.  Your sentence was also correct.

----

If you have been teaching yourself English for only one year, you are doing very well.  Your progress has not been slow.  加油!

First Time Here

Hi all,I'm chinese and from ShangHai.I have got a selfstudy 1year long.But the process of learning slowly.
I hope to meet more friends here and make progress together:)