Kaori
Survival Game! I did survival game today for the first time. I borrowed hand gun and some equipment from my friends. When I hit, I said "I was hit" hanging my hands up. I haven't much time,so I couldn't only 3 matches. But I was very excited. At the first match,I was scared to move because the power of bullets are more powerful than I supposed. Finally I couldn't hit anyone so I really want to revenge someday!
1

Survival Game!

I did played a survival game today for the first time today.
I borrowed a <em>hand gun</em> (I think you mean paintball gun  <em>hand guns</em> are lethal weapons!!!) and some equipment from my friends. When I was hit, I said "I was hit" ( you could say " I have been hit!"hanging and held my hands up. I haven't didn't have much time, so I couldn't  I could only play 3 matches. But I was still very excited to play.At During the first match, I was to scared to move because the power of bullets are were more powerful than I supposed  expected. Finally I couldn't hit anyone so now I really want to get some revenge!! someday!

Hope this helps. Sounded like a fun day :)

Survival Game!

I did played survival game today for the first time today.
I borrowed a hand gun and some equipment from my friends. When was I hit, I said "I was hit", hanging my hands up. I did not have haven't much time,so I couldn't only play 3 matches. B  but I was still very excited to play. AtDuring the first match, I was scared to move because the power of bullets are were more powerful than I supposedexpected. Finally I couldn't hit anyone so I really want to get some revenge someday!

---Wow. You must be really tired after. You really enjoyed the game. :)