Alan
Really Got Angry Today I am an old member of a chatting room. We practice English with each other there. The basic activity is speaking English without a fixed topic. But this morning, some strange people came into the chatroom, and begin spoken some dirty words. The administrator didn't stop them immediately. But he banned a lot of people to speak at noon. Unfortunately I have been wrongly banned. I have asked many administrators, only two answered me. One of them released the prohibition on me. But only after a while, someone removed me from the chatroom without telling me the reason. That makes me angry. But frankly speaking, that chatroom is not important to me. I already have 5 chatrooms and I can join the others. I just think that it is unfair and they are too much arrogant.

Really Got Angry Today

I am an old member of a chatting room. We practice English with each other there. The basic activity is speaking English without a fixed topic.

But this morning, some strange people came into the chatroom, and began saying some rather rude words. The administrator didn't stop them immediately. But he banned a lot of people from the room at noon. Unfortunately I had been wrongly banned.

I had asked many administrators, only two answered me. One of them released the prohibition on me. But only after a while, someone removed me from the chatroom without telling me the reason. That makes me angry.

But frankly speaking, that chatroom is not important to me. I already have 5 chatrooms and I can join the others. I just think that it is unfair and that they are too much arrogant.

(I think I corrected most of them, really well said though you simply had a few tense and phrasing errors)

This is really bad..
Yes, one of them lifted the ban, but another removed me from the chatroom.
They sound like bastards, really sucks dude