HyunWook Park
Something must be wrong! It is too hot these days! I woke up in the middle of night. Maybe around 4 in the morning. But I couldn't sleep again for a while because it was too hot for me to sleep. (Can I say go back to sleep? 'I couldn't go back to sleep again). I opened all the windows of my room to let fresh air come into my room. After a while, it became quite cool, but still it was too hot. Today is going to be even hotter than yesterday I was told. The temperature is going to reach 38 degrees at 3 pm. I am so afraid.. I haven't got neither air-conditioning nor fan. I am planning to go to a swimming pool which is near my home. It is a 4 minutes walking distance from my home. I hope I will be able to rest there. If it is going to be cool, I might go to the swimming pool once in a while.
1

Something must be wrong! It is too hot these days!

I woke up in the middle of night. It was around 4 in the morning. But I couldn't go back to sleep again for a while because it was too hot for me to sleep.(This is already implied so no need to say it twice) (Can I say go back to sleep? 'I couldn't go back to sleep again). I opened all the windows of my room to let fresh air come into my room. After a while, it became cooler, but still it was too hot. Today is going to be even hotter than yesterday I was told. The temperature is going to reach 38 degrees at 3 pm. I am so afraid.. I have neither air-conditioning nor fan. I am planning to go to a swimming pool which is near my home. It is a 4 minutes walk from my home. I hope I will be able to rest there. If it is going to be cool, I might go to the swimming pool once in a while.

I haven't got neither air-conditioning nor fan. This is a double negative (haven't and neither). You can say either 'I don't have air-conditioning or a fan' or ' I have neither air conditioning nor a fan. 

Good Job! Not many errors. I tried to correct some phrases to sound more natural. I hope the swimming pool cools you down some!