Ivko
Generalization of delirium Let's say, people of today live by instincts following basic desires. They want to eat, reproduce and have fun. And, not many of them manage to be happy not getting into a sin. Maybe they don't believe in God because they are afraid to lose? Asking yourself: why should I create some borders depriving yourself of joy? Since there is no limit for human desires they want more and more. What we have now? Hello everyone, moral putrefaction and total degradation in full swing. Same-sex marriages are now legal across the entirety of the United States. What is next? Let's legalize marriage with animals, woo-hoo! Would not you like to marry a nice handsome kangaroo? Yeah, you may say: what the hell are you talking about, it is ridiculous! Okay, today it is nonsense, tomorrow it is normal. 12th of July 1922 in Chicago were arrested a few women; the reason was too short swim wear. In many States were special police patrolling streets and measuring the size of skirts. Women's clothes were strictly regulated. Then 1960s and 1970s: freedom of love, extramarital affairs etc. Then 21st century: LGBT etc etc. All what had been inappropriate and making people disgusted is getting normal through the time. So go make your own conclusions. By the way, I am not talking about the US only. It happens all around the globe and of course in Russia as well. More over, degradation in Russia has possibly the highest rate, I see it with my own eyes. Now a question. What could stop all the human degeneration? Something sacred? Religious dogma? Actually, in this pitch hell religious institutions are degraded as well. So, then what? Maybe just simple faith in God? I mean really simple with no fanaticism, no denomination, no cult. Just realize, when you begin wondering 'so still, what wonderful do they have there?' then you figure out that you may have endless opportunities of self-development outside of time and space borders. You acquire the true interest to life. Pure and sublime.