River
I'm practicing my writing, so tell me how do you think about my little composition. Nowadays, E-learning is booming up. I think it could be divided into two categories. One is online E-learning, whereas the other is off line. For the former one, you can see that many universities have already launched it online teaching project for students in college, before entering college, or post graduation. And many education companies also seized this opportunity of tumbling the tradition way of teaching, brought by the revolution of computer technology. So, learners could get all kinds of learning materials through internet, and could also enjoy the convenience of receiving teaching in their homes or dormitories. For the latter one, it is mostly about using electronic devices like your cell phone, e-dictionary, e-book, and computer using a downloaded learning software. The modern E-learning varies a lot in devices, methods, materials, contents, and media. It makes our learning easier and more convenient, doesn't it?