online encyclopedias The student states that online encyclopedias mainly focus on topics, which are not important and create false impression what is relevant and what is not. However, the professor argues that there are great variety of research of users interest. Moreover , what is important from the point of view of academics can not reflect the interest of users. In response to errors, the professor replies that there are several strategies to protect information after editing, such as preventing changes in source as it was saved.
1

Online Encyclopedias {words in titles are capitalized, except for prepositions}

The student states that online encyclopedias mainly focus on topics, which are not important and create a false impression of what is relevant and what is not. However, the professor argues that there are is a great variety of research of based on users interest. Moreover, what is important from the point of view of academics (cannot) does not* (necessarily) reflect the interest of other users.
In response to errors (found in online encyclopedias), the professor replies that there are several strategies to protect information after editing it has been edited, such as preventing changes in the source material as it was saved.

*The more appropriate term here is "does not", and not "cannot" because "cannot" states interdiction/something forbidden, "does not necessarily" suggests an implausibility.