Ber
See a movie Today i wanna go to work and i have a problem whit my life i dont know what are i going to do to learn English i went to a english school but the school was very expensive and i no have a lot of money that is my problem
1

Today I wanna go to work and I have a problem in my life. I don't know what I am going to do in order to learn English. I went to an English school but the school was very expensive and I do not have a lot of money. That is my problem.

1

See a movie

Today I want go to work and I have a problem with my life. I don't know what I am going to do to learn English.  I went to an English school, but the school was very expensive and I do not have a lot of money. That is my problem

See a movie

Today I (yo se escribe siempre con la letra mayúscula)  i wanna (es mejor decir "I want to" porque eso "wanna" es como "te kiero" en lugar de "te quiero" , "tmb" en lugar de "también, ...) go to work and I i have a problem with whit my life. I i don't know what I am are i going to do to learn English. I i went to an (a+consonante, an+vocal)  e English (Los nombres de: idiomas, nacionalidades, ríos, montañas, nombres personales, ... se escriben con la letra mayúscula)  school, but the school was very expensive and I don't have i no have a lot of money. t That is my problem

Ok, muy bien, pero cuidado con la ortografía. 

Si necesites mi ayuda, puedes comunicarte conmigo sin ningún problema. 

Si necesites unas clases conmigo, solamente debes mirar mi perfil, hacer un vistazo en mi calendario y hacerme saber ¿a qué hora vas a estar disponible para tener una clase conmigo?

Espero verte muy pronto. 

Que tengas un día genial.