Ramsey
Politeness of the Japanese people One women went to Japan for two month work trip. She didnt know Japanese, but her English was wery good.The local food was very specific, and in case to save money she developed a trick. She took pizza delevery phone namber from her friend and lerned the prase: "pizza with anchovy to Miho avenu 1313, please" in Japanese. Then she at about a month was enjoing familiar food, and saving alot of money in the sama time. But onсe, after she said the regular frase, the man from the fone replie her: -Madam, you are ours regular customer and we dont mind anything. but if you like pizza so mach, why dont you apply to a pizza store? -Why, you cant longer bring me a pizza? -No, we can. Thise is exactly what we are doing last month. but problem is that ours pizza is not bestest in the city. You see we are on the furniture factory. Politeness, patience and stabil nerv system of japanese people deservs all kinds of respect. source: http://neavtor.ru/page24?folder=561